Friday, January 22, 2016

Artisan Lamp - DC lighting sale!

I've blogged about Artisan Lamp many times, an antique lighting store here in DC in the historic Cleveland Park neighborhood. Starting TODAY (January 22, 2016) they're having a store wide sale with substantial discounts on many fixtures.
 I always think lighting (and hardware) are the jewels of any home -now is your chance to get something special affordably!
 These are some of the items from the sale that I've actually had my eye on for some time! Click on the picture to be directed to the online listing.
If you can't brave the snowstorm be sure to check out their website HERE or their 1stDibs page.  Happy shopping and let them know I sent you!
No compensation was received for this post -just sharing a great resource and sale with my readers! Pictures from ArtisanLamp

4 comments:

Dean Farris said...

Stefan,

Great post! The romance of a Russian inspired chandelier glittering in the window, dusted with snow flakes and ice !

Dean

Chronica Domus said...

I recall you wrote about this store in the past so I'm off to check out their sale items. Always looking for the perfect fixture in one or two of my rooms at home, thank you.

My Notting Hill said...

Off to check out the inventory online. Don't think I'll make it over in a car for a few days… Here's to hoping the power stays on!

Deana Sidney said...

nothing like a great lamp. They totally make a room. Thanks for sharing the resource!